|< Retour à la liste des offres d'emploi|
Lycée Condorcet de Sydney
Secondaire : Langues vivantes (Anglais)
Description du poste :
Lycée Condorcet -The International French School of Sydney is an independent, co-educational school in Maroubra which caters to students from « Maternelle » to Year 12 and follows the French curriculum.
Approved by the French Education Ministry and the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), the school is looking for a Part-time English Teacher (9 to 16h/week) in Junior & Senior Secondary School to start on 15 August 2019.
As part of the pedagogical team, the teacher will:
• Strengthen the teaching of the English language at the school;
• Collaborate with members of the English teaching department;
• Ensure all students acquire a recognised level of the English language as required by the NSW and French curriculums;
• Teach the English curriculum to students in secondary school (Years 6-12);
• Fulfil all associated and necessary teaching duties and other duties as determined by the Principal.
Profil du (de la) candidat(e) :
Working under the authority of the Principal, the candidate will:
• Hold a teaching degree from an Australian education system (or other English speaking education systems), or a teaching degree from the French education system;
• Have a successful work experience teaching Year 11 and Year 12 students;
• Have a proven practice in the delivery of the Junior Secondary curriculum;
• Be able to adapt their teaching to the students’ needs;
• Show a real ability to work as part of a team and in a bilingual culture;
• Preferably have an attested B1/B2 level in the French language;
• Have full working rights;
• Have a current Working with Children Check Clearance or be willing to obtain one prior to employment;
• Have current Child Protection training and First Aid Certificates – desirable;
• Be accredited with NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
Conditions matérielles de recrutement :
Between $78,014 and $96,799 (yearly gross), as per the Multi Enterprise Agreement 2017 (Teachers).
Pièces à joindre au dossier :
CV ou I-Prof
Lettre de motivation
Avis du supérieur hiérarchique
Lettres de recommandation
Copie des diplômes
Prise de fonction le 15/08/2019
Date de fin de l'offre 30/04/2019
Poste vacant (PV)
Contrat local - Temps partiel
Votre avis nous intéresse !